This strong and professional 8 inches hammer knife is designed to perform many different kitchen tasks smoothly. It is quite a multi-purpose tool that can be used for chopping, dicing, slicing, and mincing all kinds of vegetables, fruits, bread, poultry, fish, and meat. It has been the top pick of all the famous chefs for both professional and home use. The knife’s blade is quite sharp to achieve the best cuts and remains the same even after several tough tasks such as removing flesh from bones or cutting meat. It can also be a good gift choice for your mom, wire, or any other cooking lover. It is one of the most versatile Japanese tools amongst others. This professional 8 inches hammer knife is a must-have thing for a professional chef. It shouldn’t be used to peel small products and also not to carve cooked meat. These are made of superior-high-quality steel and have a contoured design. The sharpness of these knives is amazing and is extra durable, with their handles made from Rosewood also providing extra comfort in the hands. Huge varieties of knives are available in the market depending upon the prices, colors, styles, and patterns. Here, you will get to know the specifications, pros, and cons of this extremely useful and professional 8 inches hammer knife and make up your mind. Have a look!
- Brand Name: HAOYE
- Feature: Stocked
- Material: Damascus steel (blade), Rosewood(handle)
- Type: Knives
- Certification: SGS
- Model Number: Nature-leopard
- Knife Type: Chef knives
- Size: 330mm (total length), 2.3mm (thickness of the blade)
- Package Includes: Knife
- The blade of this professional 8 inches hammer knife is corrosive and rust-resistant to let your knife last longer.
- One useful advantage for non-veg lovers is that it is a razor-sharp knife to easily cut through the meat.
- The handle of this professional 8 inches hammer knife is made of Rosewood, one fine kind of wood for the luxurious look as well as ensuring comfort.
- Another amazing benefit is that its handle has a non-slip grip making it firm in your hands and avoiding any cuts during chopping vegetables, fruits, poultry, fish, and meat.
- A non-trained person might use it and don’t use it properly. In such situations, it might cause a serious injury to that person while chopping as its blade is extremely strong.
- It is not suitable for home use as children might see and pick it up for playing and can have serious injuries.
This incredible article regarding the professional 8 inches hammer knife was for inquisitive cooking lovers. It is an essential and must-have tool for a professional chef. I hope you find it useful. Go get one for your cooking lover!