If you have been searching for the best chocolate chip cookies recipe for vegans, you are on the right page. So you can roll and bake this vegan cookies recipe it will be fresh and crisp.
There are many people who have started living a vegan life. However, it does not mean they cannot have what they like. Here is the vegan chocolate chip cookies recipe. Also, there is nothing better than just these minute baked homemade chocolate chip cookies. In case if you love vegan chocolate chip cookies and you love to bake as well, then you must try this recipe.
Cookies For Vegans Recipe
This recipe will take around thirty to forty minutes. It will take ten to fifteen minutes for baking. Moreover, it will take around 20 to 25 minutes for all the preparations. Then your fresh thick vegan chocolate chip cookies are ready.
What You Need:
One-fourth cup of coconut milk
Half cup coconut oil
One cup of brown sugar
Two teaspoons vanilla extract
One fourth cup fruit puree
Two cups of all-purpose flour
One teaspoon baking soda
Half teaspoon salt
Two or more cups of chocolate chips (remember to take vegan chocolate chips)
Now many brands are making vegan chocolates. They are not dairy base chocolates you are vegans. And you can use any chocolate if you are not vegan. Now you can easily find vegan chocolates on general stores.
Making Cookies For Vegans
- First, you have to make a dough using non-dairy milk. If your dough looks too sticky, then add more flour and more of non-dairy milk.
- In a bowl whisk coconut oil, brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Beat until it’s mixed properly.
- Add little more coconut milk and fruit puree and mix well.
- In different bowl take flour, salt and baking soda mix it as well.
- Then keep your aside for rest but do not freeze it.
- Till then preheat stove between 300 to 350 degrees. Line a large baking sheet on a tray and keep it aside.
- Add all the dry ingredients into the wet blend using a wooden spoon.
- The batter will be ready now add half cup vegan chocolate chips.
- Make small size mounds of dough and place on the baking tray leaving few inches space between them.
- Now, bake it for around fifteen minutes until you see golden edges.
- Your fresh homemade chocolate chip vegan cookies are ready.
Veganism is the act of not using an animal product, not even dairy products. Veganism is a kind of veggie diet that bars meat, eggs, dairy products, and all other animal-derived ingredients. However, it does not mean that they only a few verities to eat. Nowadays, many brands are making vegan products.
Vegan baking is not much different from how we usually cook. We do not use a few ingredients. This chocolate chip vegan cookies recipe is so simple and delicious. I hope you will try this recipe.